![]() |
| Thor |
![]() |
| My sis-in-law Kambrie, and she kills it! |
![]() |
| my husband... |
![]() |
| Daman again |
Let me start this off with saying that I am afraid of heights. More than being afraid of heights, I am extremely paranoid.
Some may think that by the helper saying "your chances of your rope coming undone and hitting the floor is about 1 in a million" that it might ease your mind... no not for this girl! I'm thinking "wait, what?!?! That ONE person could be me!??! Why would you even say that??? You crazy man..." And then the entire time I'm climbing up the wall, I keep imagining my rope breaking, or the person not holding on tight, and me falling to my death. It was terrifying!
I kept going until I got to the top but my hands hurt so bad from holding on so tight.
I was so proud of myself going up to the bell but then getting down was a whole different story.
"You're telling me you want me to LET go? And just let myself fall??"
Ya... rock climbing is not for me. I had a lot more fun watching everyone else do it.
Some day I will enjoy doing things like that but I usually feel like I am just pushing through,
and can't wait until it's over.
It's not always fun being a sissy!
![]() |
| and this is me... absolutely terrified. I'm about 4 feet off the ground haha. |






3 comments:
Haha, well props for doing that. I've all about given up doing stuff I don't like or am scared of, and while I love rock climbing, mountain biking is another story. Zero fun when you're stressing about your eminent death the whole time! Way to go though!
ha ha ha ha.. good work at going all the way to the top! I think you're ready to go sky diving with me now! ;)
well good job attempting!
I think like that though with certain things....most of the time I think I'll get into a car accident or some kid sickness...
I'm good with rock climbing as long as I trust the person who gave me the harness and belaying (sp?) me.
Post a Comment