 |
| headband, necklaces: mila, top: wetseal, belt: shopko |
When I first started this blog, I intended it to be a lifestyle blog but with more focus on 'fashion blog' type of thing. I really want to share all my passions, not just fashion, on my blog.
Something I've really gotten into is organization! We have moved almost 10 times in the 5 years that we've been married. I haaaaaaaate moving!
This last move we have moved into THEE smallest 1 bedroom apt. We have a baby AND I have to have an 'office' because I manage apartments.
I was a little bit overwhelmed at the beginning but I am getting closer & closer to getting everything to fit in our tiny little new home.
Here's what we've done in our small bathroom. (90% of the items we got at the dollar store!)
 |
| The bathroom! |
 |
| I love this box! We use it in our bathroom for everyday items. |
 |
| Buckets on wall for husband's everyday items (instead of on counter) |
 |
The cupboards below have his & her storage containers in an organized way
with the items we don't use everyday or for extras |
 |
| Over-The-Door hooks to store more items. Jars to hold cotton balls & q-tips. |
 |
| Over-The-Toilet shelf. |
It's hard living in small spaces, and even harder to be clean & organized in them, but we are on our way!
2 comments:
Looks great!
Great idea! I especially love that little polka dot container! I've seen those at the $1 store, but didn't know they were sectioned off on the inside. Totally could use one of those.
By the way your bathroom is bigger than all the 3 bathrooms we've had since we've been married =)
Post a Comment