I am a busy woman. I am a busier mom. Sometimes it will be 2pm and I realize I haven't eaten because I'm on the constant move with work and my baby. So I have found some GREAT ways to have time to eat, but to eat HEALTHY stuff. Because honestly when I don't have time to eat, I start eating whatever is around and that could be the chocolate cupcake on my table
instead of a salad because it's easy and already prepared.
So I started preparing snacks for me on a day where I have more time.
I cut up my fruit and veggies and put them in plastic bags. I try to do 5 for the 5 days of the week.
I also try to do chicken. I will make 3 pieces of chicken and then cut them up into 6 chunks and put them in bags as well.
So when I have a few minutes to eat, I grab a bag of veggies or fruits and chicken and I have an instant meal! It's fast, easy, and an healthy alternative when you don't have time to make something right then and there.


2 comments:
Great idea. I do the same thing! I've found that if I don't cut up fruit & veggies as soon as I get home from the store, I'll end up throwing it away untouched.
totally felt like this, this past week
Post a Comment