Saturday, July 2, 2011

"Farm Girl" Fashion

 I grew up in Wyoming, but I never got into the cowgirl thing... I'm afraid of horses, I didn't have pigs or goats, etc.
Even though I LOOOOVE my hometown & growing up in a small town, it makes me wonder if "farm girls" can be stylish too?? I'm not talking about small town girls, because honestly my town if full of fashionistas!!
 I mean girls who are working ON the farm. I think I found some ways where you can still be fashionable while workin' on the farm!! (hahaha)




 

okay, now i'd like to see you try irrigating in that! yah right!

2 comments:

BronsonBloopers said...

I like the girl's outfit in the middle of the first picture...it looks so comfy! Hope you have a fun fourth of july! :)

BronsonBloopers said...

oh and I wish I had boots like pic three!