COVERGIRL LashBlastVolume mascara is definitely the best! It's been rated number 1 in a lot of different beauty articles that I've read. I'm sure there are really expensive ones that are amazing as well...but for the price COVERGIRL works wonders.
I am going to have to try it! I can never find a good eyeliner that stays on very long. I agree with the LashBlastVolume from cover girl. I bought one last week and there was a coupon on it for a free 1 color cover girl eye shadow! :)
2 comments:
COVERGIRL LashBlastVolume mascara is definitely the best! It's been rated number 1 in a lot of different beauty articles that I've read. I'm sure there are really expensive ones that are amazing as well...but for the price COVERGIRL works wonders.
I am going to have to try it! I can never find a good eyeliner that stays on very long. I agree with the LashBlastVolume from cover girl. I bought one last week and there was a coupon on it for a free 1 color cover girl eye shadow! :)
Post a Comment