![]() |
| necklace: f21, belt/top: papaya, bracelets: wet seal, jeans: thrifted, shoes: head over heels |
I thought I was going to blow away today!
I am loving the nice weather here, but the wind is killin' me!
At least it's not snowing... (it did last summer around this time! ugh)
We are getting ready to move for the summer to do some vacationing...
aka visiting family
but SOMEDAY we will go on a real vacation!
I'm so excited to see my family, have some relaxation time,
but i haaaaaaaate packing & moving.
I will just have to take it one box at a time! :)



5 comments:
Love this cute belted look...and I'm such a fan of white pants right now too! You look great! Good luck with your move!
Cute outfit!
Do you vacation for an entire summer? Wow - and I can't remember the last time I took an actual vacation! :)
That top is such a gorgeous color on you and I LOVE the white pants! I still need to find some!
Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Are you seriously moving just for the summer??? Ah, sounds like a lot of work. Hope you enjoy the family time :)
And girl, look at that waist! Lookin' good!
Are you seriously moving just for the summer??? Ah, sounds like a lot of work. Hope you enjoy the family time :)
And girl, look at that waist! Lookin' good!
Post a Comment