![]() |
| josh & briana's cake |
![]() |
| using the timer on the camera to take a pic with me, my parents, briana & josh & my grandpa |
![]() |
| sophie with briana and her two sisters |
![]() |
| at my grandpa's playing with the kitties... |
![]() |
| sophie riding a horse! :) |
It's been AMAZING being here in Wyoming with all my family! We had my brother's wedding reception
on Saturday, a family dinner Sunday for my grandma's bday & father's day, and just a lot of family time in between.
I don't get cell phone service here in my hometown, & I LOVE IT. I love being able to get away from it all, and have some relaxation time! Sophie and I are getting ready to go for a walk down our dirt roads...
it's good to be home :)
2 comments:
Sounds like a perfectly lovely weekend! I'm so glad you've had such a great time with your family. :)
Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet
Thanks so much for sharing such beautiful family moments with your blogworld friends & AMEN to horrible reception back home!!! My phone service cuts out every time I go to visit my mom. Funny like that, huh? Sophie looks like she loves that little pony!
:O)
Jessica
Post a Comment