![]() |
| top/sandals: wet seal, jeans: ross, belt: gift (nordstroms) |
Saturday my sister-in-laws & Daman and Sophie & I
went to the gardens up on campus & had a picnic Saturday.
The weather was amaaaazing! It was so nice & sunny-- finally felt like summer!
We had some good ol' fried chicken & other yummy food. It was so relaxing.
After we ate, we walked around the gardens.
Let me just tell you for those who are not fortunate to get to experience the gardens...
it's a make out heaven apparently!
Everywhere we went there were little couples all lovey-dovey on each other.
We even walked upon a guy licking a girls neck.
Poor Sophie is scarred. Haha.
What a perfect day!





2 comments:
Haha...I do not miss walking up on people seeing things I don't want to! I just wanted to tell you that I love your hair! It is very very pretty and it looks so shiny and soft! :D
Love your top! Such cute pictures...especially love the one of you and Sophie.
Post a Comment