My poor little Sophie gets called a boy seriously almost everyday... i don't blame the people-- the girl doesn't have any hair! So I need some tips & ideas for cute bows, hair things, etc. because her little head grows so fast that I end up spending tons of money on headbands that she grows out of too fast. I would love to make my own!
Please send me any websites, tutorials, or any other ideas for cute little girl accessories. trends250@gmail.com
Sophie will thank you! :)
4 comments:
What about cloth or fabric headbands that have velcro adjustable sizing? Or possibly, follow the same method they are using in kids clothes nowadays, elastic with cut slits in several spots to adjust the size. The slits can be pulled to attach to a button to compensate the size differences. Plus the buttons might be an adorable added touch!
Those crochet headbands always seem to stretch a lot!
Here's a site that teaches you how to make tons of different bows and then links to other sites that sell cheap hair supplies: http://makebowsandmore.blogspot.com/
I too think that the crochet headbands stretch very nicely. Here's a site that sells them and other things way cheap! http://www.haloheaven.com/crochetheadbands.html
Here's a blog that shows you how to make tons of different bows and she has links on where to get cheap bow making supplies. http://makebowsandmore.blogspot.com/
I agree that the crochet headbands seem to stretch really well. Here's a place where you can get them super cheap, plus other cool stuff:
http://www.haloheaven.com/crochetheadbands.html
Post a Comment