Friday, June 10, 2011

High School Days

I loved high school! I really loved everything about it. Sometimes i miss those days! I miss my friends, the sports, the activities, and just how easy life was before bills :)
ashley & I in class. I was all about color coordination can't ya tell!?

"nerd day" for homecoming.

track. whitney, me, ashley, charlene

i got hops right?! I miss bball!!

Senior Prom... yes I realize now how orange i was :S

Dress-Up dance... of course i was an angel! :)
It's so fun to look back on those days!

2 comments:

Leah said...

What a fun post. My high school years weren't all so great, but I do have some fun memories as well. Some of mine also include how orange or "dark" I was! ha

Unknown said...

Aww you're such a cutie!!! I love seeing people's high school photos. I was there a year ago and everyone ALREADY looks so different!