![]() |
| top: b-priceless, white button-up: gap, jeans: oss |
![]() |
| you could win this top! ENTER HERE |
That is the endearing little term my husband called me this morning.
He also told me my outfit made me look smart. haha.
This October will be our 5th year anniversary & I'm SO glad we still make each other laugh.
He really is my FRIEND not only my husband. I think that's important!
I love the saying that "Couples who PLAY together STAY together" & the best times we have are when we are making each other laugh. He loves making Sophie laugh which I think is even better!


2 comments:
Love the color on you! Congrats on the 5 years. These days it's a pretty big deal to be married AND be happy! Good for you, girl! :)
mustard is one of my faaavorite colors! I have a top very similar to that actually :) you have such a beautiful smile! gorgeous.
House of Shoes
Post a Comment