Monday, May 16, 2011

yard sale success



top & tank: yard sale, jeans: ross, ring: elle bowtique, belt: b-priceless

This weekend my friends michelle & lindsey (they're sisters) invited me to sell some of my b-priceless clothing at their yard sale! It was a great turn out & I got a ton of stuff sold.
I also found a lot of cute clothes from these girlys. They have great style & i found some great stuff for me & sophie since they both have little girls.
I wonder what is better- yard sales or thrift stores? What do you guys think??

1 comment:

Tasha said...

So I read your blog all the time and have not been good at commenting! I love the shirt! I am glad your yard sale was a success- I bet it felt good to get rid of things. We are getting ready for a yard sale this week and I just can't wait!! =)