Wednesday, May 18, 2011

time for a change...

white top/belt/shoes: b-priceless, purple top: shade, jeggings: old navy

LOVE these heels!

well being blonde was fun.
but it's too much work (upkeep).
SO...
i'm going back to brunette!
I'd love to be daring and go to a pretty auburn red,
& my husband would love me to go dark black again.
BUT i'm okay with just a natural looking color.
I'm pretty sure I change my hair color as much as some people change their underwear...
I can't wait for a change!!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I just love the bow on this purple top AND the shoes are ADORABLE!!! :) Have fun with your hair. I'm on the edge right now with what I want to do to mine. I've never put ANY color in it and I need to start now because of the random grays popping up!! :)

Lisa said...

I love your outfit it looks fab xx