Sunday, May 15, 2011

Choose Your Day


I use my phone alarm to wake up every morning. Well since i've become sophie's mom,
 SHE has become my alarm clock :)
She wakes up every morning around 7/7:30am ON THE DOT.
Well the other night I was really tired. I didn't sleep well
& I was really hoping Sophie would sleep in just a little bit.
well 7am she was up & ready for a bottle!
I was worried I would be SO tired the rest of the day.
She usually goes back to sleep but for some reason she just wanted to play.
At 9:30, the time i wake up to get ready for work, my alarm went off
& honestly I was kindof frustrated that I was still awake with her.
Got my phone to shut off my alarm said & it said:
 "Choose Your Day."
I put that on the alarm the night before to remind myself that I choose how my day goes.
So I kissed little sophie & i decided i was determined to get everything done i needed to do.
We really do have the choice ya know.
WE choose if we are happy, sad, determined, depressed, etc.
So today I CHOOSE to be:
happy
thankful
excited
productive
energetic
thoughtful
positive
enjoyable

watch out world.
 I chose to be GREAT today!

she is my world!



3 comments:

Randy and Ashley said...

Wow Britt you're amazing! You've always had such a great attitude and reading this today just reminded me of how awesome you really are. You are such a great example for me...THANKS!!!
and p.s. Sophie is a freakin cutie! We need to have a boy and move next to eachother and they can be childhood sweethearts! :D

Claire said...

Great post. And so true x

Livvy said...

You seriously wrote this post right on time because I deifnitely needed to hear that this morning!
I'm going to try and have a better attitude about how my days go. Thanks for being a great inspiration!