Friday, April 29, 2011

10 reasons (excuses) why i haven't posted...

10. Managing apartments requires me to work 10am-5pm. I've been doing a lot more tours of the complex, rent payments, etc.
9. Daman was gone for business for a few months and just got back so we had to spend time as a little familia :)
8. I forgot to take pictures of myself.
7. Sophie started teething and had to be held basically 24/7 and cried what seemed like non-stop for 2 days. She's SO much better now!
6. Making big changes with my clothing business.
5. Had friends/family visit. thats the best!
4. I spent too much time looking at other people's blogs that i didn't have time to do any posts of my own.
3. the royal wedding? not an excuse? okay fine...
2. I love spending my free time with sophie as she's learning to scoot, sit up, etc.
1. There is no excuse. I WILL be better!! :)

Hope you had a good easter though!! my little bunny sure did :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh she's soooo cute!!!! :) Happy EAster!! Christ is Risen!

Claire said...

i do that, go on blogger, and about an hour later think....oh yeah about that post i was going to do!