Friday, March 18, 2011

happy st pday & bff's

flower headband: elle bowtique


top: wet seal, belt: forever21



my best friend from high school came to visit!!! you have no idea how excited i was to see her.
we were roomies in college & some of my best memories were with her!
i had so much fun running around rexburg with her and her sisters.
i haven't laughed that hard in a LOOOONG long time!!
it's hard to find a friend that stays in your life forever, & ash will always be that friend for me!!!

everyone should have a bff!!! :)

2 comments:

mj said...

so much fun! I love having good friends.

Randy and Ashley said...

Ok, so I've read this several times now, but every time I do it makes me tear up a little bit. I wish we coulda stayed longer!! Plus, you guys are way too sweet to live 3000 some miles away. :(