![]() |
| sweater: the buckle, belt: husbands, jeans: mila couture |
![]() |
| top/jeans: thrifted!, cardigan: papaya, belt:husbands, necklace: b-priceless |
So on Saturday I made my friend go thrift shopping with me.
I LOVED IT!
I did not like how crammed & unorganized it was, but I got the hang of digging through things.
The jeans I'm wearing in the above picture are sevens! I got them for only $5.
FIVE BUCKS. crazy...
The total haul ended up being:
5 tops
1 dress
1 skirt
1 pair of pants
3 outfits for sophie
all for: $39.
I am converted to thrift store shopping.
I found great items for suuuuuper cheap & I was able to get things I typically wouldn't buy. I loved that because it lets me try out styles I normally wouldn't.
For once I did not feel guilty after shopping!! wooo hooo!


3 comments:
WOW! Good deal! where'd you go?
nicole, i went to the d.i. in idaho falls. i am going to go to the one in rexburg next time. I couldn't believe how many nice brand name type of clothing there were!
Welcome to the life of a thrifter! :-) It is so much fun to find good deals (like your jeans! good job!).
Don't get discouraged if you come up empty handed sometimes, that makes the joy of finding something even more awesome the next time!
Post a Comment