Claire is the winner of the grab button giveaway. Here are the buttons I created for her. You'll have to check back to her blog to see which one she chooses!
Ah these are great! I like the second one at the top cos i'm in one of my fav places...my bed hahaha can't see your e mail address on here..mine is icecreambird@btinternet.com you'll need to tell me how to get it! And i'll be sure to credit youxx
This is such a cool idea for a giveaway! I like Claire's blog, I'm excited to see which one she picks. By the way, thank you so much for all your kind comments my blog, you are so sweet. I love reading your blog, too, it is one of my favorites :)
3 comments:
Ah these are great! I like the second one at the top cos i'm in one of my fav places...my bed hahaha can't see your e mail address on here..mine is icecreambird@btinternet.com you'll need to tell me how to get it! And i'll be sure to credit youxx
wow, beautiful buttons!! congrats claire!
cute and little
This is such a cool idea for a giveaway! I like Claire's blog, I'm excited to see which one she picks. By the way, thank you so much for all your kind comments my blog, you are so sweet. I love reading your blog, too, it is one of my favorites :)
Post a Comment