funny that you picked coral and turquise... when I was first married almost 6 years ago, I used to watch this reality show and I remember a stylist teaching one of the ladies that Coral and Turqoise were basically staples in any wardrobe because they compliment almost every color and bring a bit of bright fun color to neutrals. I love these colors, too! I love teals and turqoise colors, I think they are so fun, and a bit of coral thrown in looks great too! good choices!!
4 comments:
funny that you picked coral and turquise... when I was first married almost 6 years ago, I used to watch this reality show and I remember a stylist teaching one of the ladies that Coral and Turqoise were basically staples in any wardrobe because they compliment almost every color and bring a bit of bright fun color to neutrals. I love these colors, too! I love teals and turqoise colors, I think they are so fun, and a bit of coral thrown in looks great too! good choices!!
I learned that coral lipstick looks good on almost anyone! Is so pretty!
So pretty! I just got some nail polish in this color, I can't wait to wear it. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!
savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com
I LOVE this color, beautiful. Can't wait for Summer and all the bright colors.
Post a Comment