i've always wanted to do something big, something truly amazing, and something i could really be proud of.
when i got married, that was a big decision.when i graduated college with my bachelors, i was so proud.
as i started a clothing business and opened a store at the age of 21, i thought i was kinda on top of the world.
sometimes however, life doesn't exactly go as planned...
and thank goodness it doesn't.
i got so caught up in wanting to be successful & accomplished that i think my priorities got a little messed up.
sometimes i'm grateful that my life isn't always in my control...
because in this moment, my perspective & everything else changed:
she has shown me how amazing life really is.
i'm so thankful for her. she is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
i'm so proud to be her momma!




6 comments:
Aww, she's sooo cute :).
Sadie x
http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/
Best post ever :) She is beautiful. They really do change your life, huh?
Your blog is great! I am so impressed that you have your own clothing shop! All the clothes are so cute and things I would totally wear. I'm excited for when they'll be sold online.
I entered your giveaway for a scarf :)
She is adorable!
sweetest post ever! i may have shed a tear after reading this... so sweet!
What a sweet post. Your daughter is gorgeous!
www.dresswithcourage.com
She is such a cutie! Congratulations! ;)
http://fasionablylearning.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment