Monday, February 14, 2011

7 things

So Maryanne and Marie gave this award which means i tell 7 things about me and tell you about 7 other blogs i love!



1. i love playing sports. i played volleyball, basketball, and ran in track in junior high and high school.

i'm #34- this is at state bball my junior year.

2. i can't watch scary movies anymore. i'm a wuss!
3. over the last couple of years, i have found a love of cooking! i don't cook from scratch, but i love putting things together and making it look good.

this is what i made about an hour ago (ya we sometimes eat late) lemon chicken, stuffing, potatoes, & salad. yum!

4. there are 15 kids in my high school class. :)
these are some of the girls i graduated with.

 
5. we decided on our daughter's name over paper-rock-scissors.  i wanted to name her mckinley, and he wanted to name her sophie. so we were leaving the hospital and we had seriously 10min. to decide on a name. i lost p-r-s and her name is sophie noelle.   :D  i love it now & it fits her perfectly!
                                                
6. it's a pet peeve of mine when people don't put their shopping carts away in the parking lot. it's kinda rude don't ya think?
7. my family is more important to me than anything & i would drop everything & do anything for them. i think i learned this from my parents- they are amazing.

i have 8 siblings, 10 neices & nephews, 2 brother-in-laws, 2 sister-in-laws. big family eh!?

I have tons of favorite blogs, but some of my favorite blogs are (in no particular order) :

1. Monster Cakes - this girl has GREAT taste in clothes. i like getting outfit ideas from her outfit posts.
2. Story of My Life- love this lifestyle blog. She is beautiful & is a wonderful writer. very fun blog to read!
3. Ramsey- I love forever21, and that's what first got me hooked to this blog- she seems to have the cutest f21 items & she makes them look great. i love her outfits & her style!
4. think {pretty} thoughts- what i like most about her blog besides her cute outifts, are her work-out tips! check her out!
5. Cottons & Curls- this girl is so crafty & creative! her blog is a daily read of mine!
6. We are Beautiful- my friend Tasha just started this blog thats just for women! full of great ideas, giveaways, words to live by, and more!
7. The Journal List This girl seems very sweet! I enjoy reading her blog, & I love it when people aren't afraid to share what they believe in.

RULES:
Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award;
Share 7 things about yourself;
Award 7 discovered Bloggers;
Contact these Bloggers and tell them about the award.

4 comments:

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

awwww! Your little one is soooo cute!! Love that wide smile :) I adore the name Sophie, it is perfect for little girls; so feminine and sweet. Thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely commemts.

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Sweet list! And what a cute daughter you have. :)
x

Jessica Buffa said...

Wow....found out we have a lot in common....
* I loved basketball as a child, teen, and even still.....but I am too old to play it now. :O)
* I also have a large family...12 brothers and sisters, 25 nieces and nephews, 10 great nieces and nephews and 16 in laws.
* I love making meals look pretty on a platter

I must say, the p-r-s idea would have solved us a few headaches in naming our last daughter. She is beautiful! Great Smile!

oomph. said...

Love the name sophie noelle. Actually haven't heard that combination before.

Rockoomph.blogspot.com