Friday, March 9, 2012

Pink/Brown Baby Shower

This is one of my best friends Ashley Marie! 
I was so excited to help throw a baby shower for her.
She is going to be the BEST mom & I can't even begin to explain how excited I am for her.
Plus her baby girl is due on my birthday!! :)


And this is the party....

Brown/Pink sweets!

Food Table

Chocolate & Strawberry Cupcakes with a candy melt on top!


Drink table, advice book, and the pom poms!

I ate way too much of this stuff...


Large pink marshmallows dipped in chocolate with sprinkles & glitter frosting.

Ready to "pop" bags for the guests who came. 



Pretzels dipped in pink candy melts & chocolate.

Ashley with my little Sophie!

Chocolate & Candy Melt covered strawberries. Sooo good!










It was so fun designing & planning for her special party!
We can't wait to meet the little Ashley minime! 

1 comment:

Kasey said...

Just came across your blog, and I love it!! My sister is about to have a baby girl of her own and I love your ideas for a girl babyshower, I will definitely consider those :D please come check out my blog some time!!